This interactive course will take place on Sept 13 - Oct 1, 2021.
As this course requires support and feedback from a Blissology Facilitator to confirm a 200 HR Certification (YA Certified) this course is interactive and will be scheduled over a 3 week period, commencing Sept 13th, 2021. This Interactive Course will be led by Eoin & Insiya Finn as well as supported with 500 HR Blissology YTT Mentors.
Please ensure you have completed Part 1: 100 HR Online Immersion & received your 100 HR Certification + Align Your Yoga Align Your Life Part 2 & Commit to Bliss Part 2 before beginning this interactive course.
Teach Methodology 2 is an extension of Part 1.
In this course, you will continue to learn to teach with feeling and with clarity, focussing on the second half of Blissology’s Yoga Honey Routine.
You will learn to rethink how and why yoga is taught, so that you are not just reciting stale cues that do not fully capture the full potential of the asanas.
We will up-level your ability to empower students to build the most beneficial poses for their unique needs and bodies.
As a result, you will become crystal clear on the tools to help transfer knowledge in a way that students can understand and build yoga poses up from the inside out.
Frequently asked questions about this course:
- Who is this course for? This course is designed to support students who are interested in pursuing their 200 HR YTT. A pre-requisite to this course is that you to have completed the Part 1: 100 Hr Online Immersion, Align Your Yoga, Align Your Life Part 2 & Commit to Bliss Part 2 first.
- How much time should I expect to spend on this course? This is an interactive course that is set over 3 weeks and led by Eoin Finn, along with Mentors who are a Certified Blissology Yoga Instructor. This 3 week course is roughly 35 hours in total and includes pre-recorded lectures, live zoom calls, yoga practices, journalling and homework submissions (in the form of written work + recordings of your teachings for review).
- What should I expect to learn from this course? You will walk away learning how to teach yoga with feeling and clarity. This module specifically focuses on the second half of Blissology's Yoga Honey Series. This course will allow you to teach back in order to help up-level your ability to empower students to build the most beneficial poses for their unique needs and bodies. A requirement of this course will be to submit video recordings of your teachings so that you can get 1:1 mentorship from a Blissology Certified Yoga Instructor to support your training and development.
- Does this course count towards Yoga Alliance CEUs. Yes. You will receive 35 CEUs if you are a current, registered YA teacher. You may also use this course towards our 200 hr Yoga Alliance Online YTT.
- How long will I have access to this course content? You will have unlimited access to this content and it will not expire. Enjoy this benefit and feel free to revisit this module whenever you need.