ALIGN YOUR YOGA, ALIGN YOUR LIFE PART 2
This course is self guided and will launch Monday July 5th, 2021.
In the mean time, if you have any questions, please email: [email protected]
Important "need to knows" before starting this course:
- The curriculum for this course will drop on July 5th, 2021.
- This course is a continuation of Align Your Yoga, Align Your Life - Part 1
- Please ensure you have completed Align Your Yoga, Align Your Life - Part 1 FIRST before starting this course.
This course is all about teaching students about somatic movement.
This course will teach you how to implement Blissology’s lines of D.U.O (Dynamic Unifying Opposition) to balance the forces of tension and compression so that you get the most stretch in the safest way possible for you and your joints.
This work is an extension of Align Your Yoga, Align Your Life Part 1 where we will further expand your knowledge of poses so that you get a deeper understanding of yoga asanas, taking into consideration both cerebral knowledge and kinesthetic intelligence. At the end of this course, you will walk away with powerful knowledge around somatic movement and can practice "Somatic Self-Adjustments" so that you get the most out of your own practice and own your body.
Frequently asked questions about this course:
- Who is this course for? Anyone who wants to deepen their understanding about yoga and alignment. This will revolutionise your body both on and off the mat.
- How much time should I expect to spend on this course? This is a 6 series course that is roughly 35 hours in total. We suggest aiming to complete this over 3 weeks. This course consists of lectures on alignment principles, yoga practices, journalling and written home work to support your learning and development.
- What should I expect to learn from this course? This course empowers students to customize yoga asanas for the unique needs of each body. This course is a continuation from Align Your Yoga, Align Your Life Part 1. In this module, you will learn how to implement Blissology’s lines of D.U.O (Dynamic Unifying Opposition) to balance the forces of tension and compression so that you get the most stretch in the safest way possible for you and your joints.
- Does this course count towards Yoga Alliance CEUs. Yes. You will receive 35 CEUs if you are a current, registered YA teacher. You may also use this course towards our 100 hr and 200 hr Yoga Alliance Online YTT.
- How long will I have access to this course content? You will have unlimited access to this content and it will not expire. Enjoy this benefit and feel free to revisit this module whenever you need.