YOGIC BY NATURE
The Interactive version of this course will be from May 17th-June 4th, however, this can also be completed as a self-guided version anytime!
If you want to go deep into yoga philosophy, meditation and asana plus explore how we can make reverence for nature the heart of our yoga practice this course is a must.
Even though it is part of our 500 hour certification, it's open to anyone who wants to learn, whether you are a teacher or not.
There are two tracks to this course:
1) Unpacking Yoga Philosophy as it is. I want you to know the original teachings of yoga and the lineage it comes from. It is rich and powerful, yet it is not perfect. There may be adaptations that we need to make yoga work for us. We will study Classical Yoga, the Bhagavad Gita, Buddhism, Tantra, Taoism
2) I want you to be clear on the dharma of Blissology; the philosophy of happiness that comes from interconnection and relationship. We will strengthen our ability to access our “wise guide inside;” a place of infinite love, joy, and peace and learn how to bring this into our daily lives.
This course will radically improve your ability to teach meditation.
- The Bhagavad Gita
- Power vs Force
- The Yogic model of the mind
- How to teach Blissology Nature-Inspired Meditation
- An exciting approach to meditation called Nature Appreciation
- How "Love is the Ultimate Renewable Resource" and how nature can restore our connection.
- How to use time in Nature to be a Conduit for Love and Creativity
- How to Bring more reverence for nature into your yoga classes and your life.
- Unpacking the Blissology Mission of deepening our connection of Yoga, Nature, and Community.
- "Book Club" Conversations from Eoin's Manual and selected readings
This course also includes:
- An incredible manual written by Eoin Finn to help you understand Yogic By Nature.
- Weekly book club zoom calls
- Interactive community discussion on teachable and Facebook
Important "need to knows" for this course.
Who is this course for? Anyone who wants to deepen their understanding of yoga, yogic philosophy, nature, ecology, sustainability, and community.
How much time should I expect to spend on this course? This 12 session course includes a mixture of self-guided modules (to be completed in your own time) that comprises of pre-recorded lectures, readings, journaling, and meditation practices led by Eoin. The course is to be completed as a group over a 3 week period starting on Monday, May 17th, and ending on Friday, June 4th. However, this course can also be completed as a self-guided module anytime. Please note all live zoom calls that take place over the interactive period will be recorded for you to review anytime (and available for the self-guided version).
Does this course count towards Yoga Alliance CEUs. Yes. In order to maintain your RYT status on Yoga Alliance, you need to report at least 30 hours of training every three years. This course will give you 75 hours towards that.
How long will I have access to this course content? You will have unlimited access to this content and it will not expire. Enjoy this benefit and feel free to revisit this module whenever you need it.
If you are interested in deepening your knowledge on Eastern Philosophy to gain wisdom and practical tools for your life, we encourage you to check out The Blissology Living Yoga Bundle | which includes three courses: Ayurveda, Yoga Sutras + Yogic By Nature. By purchasing this bundle, you will save $100.00 off the total price of these 3 courses.