The Yoga Sutras is one of the most influential texts in Yoga. However, understanding its wisdom requires a knowledgeable guide to crack the code. Eoin wants to take advantage of his 25 years of study of this text and share these pearls of wisdom in easy-to-understand language and concepts. You will see this course has implications not just for Yoga, Meditation, and Spiritual Living. It has powerful insights into the nature of mind, psychology end even modern neuroscience. Many courses and commentaries on the Yoga Sutras bend and dilute its message to make it more palatable for modern sensibilities. However, by the end of the course, you will be crystal clear on what the text is actually saying. As well, Eoin will share his exciting and fresh insights into how you can incorporate the powerful, ancient knowledge of the Yoga Sutras into your life.
Of course, to really understand this path, we have to not just study the text with our rational mind but to sit down and practice silencing our minds in meditation. In addition to the lectures provided in this course, you will also receive 4 unique meditations for you to practice throughout each lecture.
To wet your appetite, here is a video Eoin made last October about Satya and our Highest Consciousness. Have a listen to this 7 minute video and be inspired.
Important "need to knows" for this course.
- When will the course content be available? Course content for Yoga Sutra will be available from April 14th!
- Who is this course for? Anyone who wants to deepen their understanding of yoga, & yogic philosophy.
- How much time should I expect to spend on this course? The full course is approximately 5-6 hours. In addition, this course will also include 4 x 20 minute unique meditations for you to practice.
- What should I expect to learn from this course? By the end of this course, you will walk away knowing what the Yoga Sutras text is actually saying and be able to incorporate this powerful, ancient knowledge into your life.
- How long will I have access to this course content? You will have unlimited access to this content and it will not expire. Enjoy this benefit and feel free to revisit this module whenever you need it.
If you are interested in deepening your knowledge on Eastern Philosophy to gain wisdom and practical tools for your life, we encourage you to check out The Blissology Living Yoga Bundle | which includes three courses: Ayurveda, Yoga Sutras + Yogic By Nature. By purchasing this bundle, you will save $100.00 off the total price of these 3 courses. x